Friday, January 21, 2011

Cravings and Changes....

I dreamed of Cheesecake and Tirimisu last night. That's my problem; I don't just like some foods I like the really bad ones. The ones that are so rich, sweet and yummy that for most people only a small bite would suffice. Italian Cappachino with cheesecake = heaven on earth. At least that's my opinion. And it's not just the rich stuff I like...ice cream, cake, cookies, mashed potatos, rice with butter and gravy...okay I have to stop my stomach will be growling any second.
Eventually I may be able to have some of those again and just eat them here and there but for now I need to reset body back to what's healthy and good for me. It's hard espeically when you want that stuff so bad.
I have done this before; I was an adimate Zone eater for years; nothing white, refined or yellow ever entered my mouth. Now every I'm back to my old ways...if i was an adict of some horrible illegal subtance they would say I have relapsed. I guess I have..what I dont understand is last time I just started eating healthy no questions asked. this time its harder...guess I'm going to have to work at this a little more than I thought. I have so many things I need to do but at times I feel like my life is a schambles. I know this is something I can change though....so here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment